Welcome to All Metals Fabrication! All Metals Fabrication is your 1 stop metal shop for all of your residential or commercial roofing needs. Whether you’re considering a new roof for your home or business, or you are in need of a roof on your brand new home, there are a multitude of options available in the market today. But no matter what roof style you currently have, an All Metals Fabrication metal roof is an excellent choice due to the longevity, low maintenance, and energy efficiency of the roof system. With a variety of material choices including tin, zinc, aluminum, copper, or galvanized steel — please make sure your metal roofing materials are labeled by UL, FM Global, or the equivalent, and that you check with your local building department for any code requirements. By purchasing products from All Metals Fabrication, you can be assured that our products are tested and are in compliance with Florida’s most stringent guidelines.
Benefits of a metal roof:
- Longevity – Metal roofs can last anywhere from 3-7 times longer than a typical shingle roof, depending on the material. A typical asphalt shingle roof will have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12-25 years depending on location and conditions.
- Durability – Most metal roofs manufactured in Florida are designed to sustain wind gusts up to 130 miles per hour. The finishes are specifically designed to not corrode or crack, and may be impact-resistant (depending on which material you choose).
- Maintenance – In most cases, a typical metal roofing system does not require the continuous maintenance that a shingle system would normally require depending your location and weather conditions. However, we do recommend semi-annual inspections to make sure the roof is clear of excessive debris and no repairs are needed.
- Energy efficiency – Most metal roof systems reflect UV radiant heat, which can significantly reduce cooling costs.
- Eco Friendly -Metal roofs typically have a large percentage of recycled content, depending on the material used, and are also 100% recyclable at the end of their usefulness as a roof for your home or business.
When considering the purchase of a new roof system, the manufacturer’s warranty should be at the forefront of your research when making a decision. The manufacturer’s warranty, in general, covers the defects in the manufacture of the roof covering or the material itself. We are pioneers when it comes to standing behind our product with meaningful warranties! All Metals Fabrication’s partnership with Drexel Metals allows us to offer the Gold Standard paint warranty to our customers. This industry-leading warranty encompasses the total Drexel Metals system from the roof deck up and covers both materials and replacement labor if the installed Drexel Metals painted product ever were to fail.
Kynar® Color Coating
The proven durability of Kynar 500® PVDF resin systems allows for stable color & film integrity over decades of exposure. This durability is also repeated in the retained amount of the initial solar reflectance. Panels with Kynar 500® resin have a surface that is resistant to dirt build-up, remains cool, and retains its original color better than any other resin type. Most colors meet Energy Star® . LEED® , and Cool Roof Certifications.
A Better Investment
Many homeowners often scoff at the cost of metal roofing, which can be two to three times more expensive than a typical shingle roof, but that larger investment in the beginning can pay off in a number of ways throughout the life of the roof.
In most cases, metal roofing systems can last anywhere from three to seven times longer than a traditional shingle roof. Most coated steel and aluminum metal roofing systems come with a 35- to 50-year warranty. Some materials, such as copper, can last upwards of a 100 years if maintained properly ultimately saving homeowners the cost and trouble of having to ever replace their roof. In addition, the durability of a metal roof require less maintenance and fewer repairs in most applications.
Another benefit of an All Metals Fabrication roof system is insurance companies sometimes offer significant discounts on policies for homes with metal roofs. Metal roof systems are a premium roofing application which can increase the resale value of the home or commercial building.